[hpsdr] PCR100 10.7MHz Mods

Jason Hitesman jason at hitesman.com
Thu Feb 22 12:09:25 PST 2007

Thank you Peter.  I just got my PCR-100 yesterday and after a few hour
of playing with it was itching to tap into the IF and hook up a new SR
I built just for this purpose.

I had found info on where to tap the 10.7Mhz IF on this page:
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/PCR-100#Modifications

But when I opened up my radio....none of what was described was there!
 Little bit of google later I had the service manual and found there
isn't even a Q85 on the 100!  Looking at the block diagram and the
schematic it looked like it would still be possible but at that point
it was getting late and I was too tired to think about it anymore :D

Hopefully tonight I'll have more luck thanks to your research!

----
Jason Hitesman
N8INJ