[hpsdr] Front End protection

Giancarlo Moda i7swx at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 07:44:17 PST 2007

Hi Bob,

Message: 13
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:33:05 -0500
From: Robert McGwier <rwmcgwier at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Front End protection
To: "Christopher T. Day" <CTDay at LBL.Gov>
Cc: hpsdr at hpsdr.org, Jeroen Bastemeijer
<J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl>,
	FRANCIS CARCIA <carcia at sbcglobal.net>

This crowd really does lead a sequestered life.

> Maybe you are right !!!!

This is the first bunch
I have run into that collectively appears to not have
seen or read
Harry
Potter. The Cerebrus named Fluffy was the beast
guarding the chamber of
secrets.

> Thanks for the info ... exchanging - sharing ideas
we always learn something. Since I was a very young
boy I liked people reading books and stories to me ...
maybe I was lazy .. but it was a way that helped me to
dream and fly anywhere with my mind....
I got an old book in G-land in 1965 written by a chap
called Shakespeare (I believe he was an italian
gentlemen that for some reasons had to run away from
I-land and change his name in such a misterious
"surname" maybe derived fron the italian nick name he
had ... "agitatore di giovani fiori" ... "spears
shaker" as he certainly did "shake" many young
forbidden "spears" ... hi

I am still at the fir page of this book .. I do not
want to damage it as it was printed in England middle
of 1800 ... I bought in France a DVD of Harry Potter
first picture ...it had a special sale price ... it
was not the film but how the picture was taken showing
some special effects etcetera ... now I will wait for
my young grandkids to grow hoping they will start
reading book for me .... unless there are some
volunteers in this group... hi

Have all of you a very nice weekend and enjoy your
radio SDR or ancient analog...

73

Gian
I7SWX