[hpsdr] EEPROM Programming

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Fri Feb 23 10:28:21 PST 2007

Hi Phil,

How long does it take to program a new blank chip via the USB interface?

As others have suggested, we could have the parts pre-programmed
before we install them. However, we need to test the assembled PCBs
anyway, so it might make sense to just program them at that time if
it not too time consuming.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI