[hpsdr] Chassis, Power Supply and Interface Board suggestions?

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 09:57:17 PST 2007

Ross

Hopefully Chris - AE6VK will post his pictures of the several PICO supplies
he has tested with Atlas - Ozy - Janus. He pasted links into Teamspeak
several weeks ago which appeared fairly impressive. The Pico Supply does
require a regulated 12 volt supply. It does potentially make the HPSDR
'portable'. It was discussed in many messages here last year at about this
time. Designing the Atlas for PC enclosure allows for MANY possibilities.

Chris?

Eric - AA4SW