[hpsdr] Orientation.

Larry Taft ltaft at charter.net
Mon Feb 26 20:59:51 PST 2007

Ben,
>> What I did is take a smallish ATX box and swap the CD and Floppy
>> drive tray with the power supply.
> Tell me more about this case.  Was the case designed to allow the
> power supply to exchange with the floppy/cd tray?  Was this a
> modification? How hard of a mod was it?  Do you have a name/model on
> this case or a link to specs?
No idea of the brand, just the smallest 14 x 14 x 7 inch case I had in
the pile of dead bitbashers.  The mod was done with a Sawzall with a
fine blade, 32 tpi and a pair of earmuffs as the thin sheetmetal really
screeches.  I'll try to get some pictures of it.  If we used a bigger
case with more slot openings and a short ATX board the Atlas could
probably go in it too.

I've solved the display problem. <
http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/video/88e0/ >  These will do Split
Eye too so you can watch A N Smith hearings and the 20 meter band at the
same time.

73, Larry  K2LT