[hpsdr] hpsdr Digest, Vol 12, Issue 30

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 28 07:39:54 PST 2007

Hello Horst!

> what he means is that when you hold the Atlas board in that way that you can read the silkscreen on Atlas (ATX connector to the right) and then you plug in the Pinocchio and look at its silkscreen then it appears to be upside down.

Got it.

If you plug Ozy into Pinocchio, Pinocchio and Ozy's silkscreen legends
are in the same orientation.  Same thing for Janus.  Since I'm doing the
layout for Penelope, it will be, too :-)

Lyle

PS - I also found that when I looked at it in a mirror, it was not only
upside down, but the individual characters were hard to read...