[hpsdr] Reprise of the SDR Linux User Group on TeamSpeak

Dan Babcock danbabc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 12:35:07 PST 2007

Hello Everyone,

After taking a few months off to sort myself out
after a move from Florida and Phoenix to the mountains of Arizona, I
would like to restart the SDR Linux User Group sessions on TeamSpeak.
The first one will be on January 12 at 0100Z (Thursday at 6:00PM in the
West and 9:00PM in the East).  We will follow that up with a meeting on
January 13 at 1400Z for out friends in places where the 0100Z session
is at an inconvenient time.

Please let me know by email (n4xwe
at yahoo.com) what topics you would like to cover.  Although I am more
than willing to start things off, it is your group.  Also, let me know
if the times that I have "arbitrarily" chosen are convenient for
everyone.

There are many new
 and interesting events that have taken place in the Linux, SDR and amateur radio worlds since the group last met.

Happy New Year and 73,

Dan N4XWE

http://mail.yahoo.com