[hpsdr] BGA placement engine

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 13:28:04 PST 2007

As promised,  with the beginning of the new year (and AMSAT's new fiscal
year) the BGA placement machine has been ordered.   I have no idea how
we deserve Lyle but he has agreed to clean out about 1/5-1/4 of his lab
to store the thing!

Thank you Lyle!

I have been having problems with the reflector.  I have received no mail
from it since 12/22 and it bounced email from me to it today.  So my
accounts had been inactivated somehow.    Hopefully we are back in
operation.

Bob

"If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the
corridor in the other direction. " - Dietrich Bonhoffer