[hpsdr] D anyone?

Christopher T. Day CTDay at LBL.Gov
Tue Jan 2 11:10:32 PST 2007

Perhaps, but then, what exactly is the market capitalization of Google
worth these days?

	Chris - AE6VK

-----Original Message-----
From: Alberto I2PHD [mailto:i2phd at weaksignals.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:11 AM
To: hpsdr at hpsdr.org
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] D anyone?

> Of course, there is always Java, which not only compiles across
> platforms but whose executables really do run across platforms. But
that
> would be too easy.

Not to start a language religion war, but when in my life, seeing an
application program that was somewhat ugly in its
GUI, and slow and slopping in its response time, I said to myself "That
must have been written in Java", it always
turned out that that was actually the case.... :-)

73  Alberto  I2PHD

HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at hpsdr.org