[hpsdr] Some things worthy of your attention

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Mon Jan 8 15:16:07 PST 2007

Thanks for the tip! They accepted my order on the website a few minutes
ago @ $7.00. Hopefully it goes out the door at that price.

(the website advertises the listed price as 94% off so either it is
really intended to be that price, or they slipped a decimal point
somewhere and the website dutifully  calculates and displays the
discount.)

-Ray  WB6TPU