[hpsdr] Some things worthy of your attention

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Tue Jan 9 16:11:08 PST 2007

Regarding yesterdays run on the SDR book at B&N, I just received the
following from Barnes and Noble:

>Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the merchandise listed below in
the time frame previously indicated.  >The merchandise is temporarily
out of stock; however, we are trying to obtain it for you as quickly as
>possible.  Until we do, we cannot provide a shipping date.

>If we cannot acquire the merchandise in 30 days, we will automatically
cancel this part of your order.  >There is no need to contact us;
however, if you would like to cancel any unshipped portion of your
order, >you may do so online at: http://www.bn.com/orderstatus

Doesn't sound like they are trying to wiggle out of the $7.00 price (at
least on the surface) but that they hadn't kept track of their stock
very well. (or perhaps it is their way or wiggling out of the order...)

-Ray     WB6TPU

Raymond Anderson

Senior Signal Integrity Staff Engineer

Advanced Platforms Group