[hpsdr] An high dynamic QSD front-end

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 15:20:47 PST 2007

Jim,

Your message came before I had time to close the computer. Just a short answer.

OPA1632 still has some gain bandwidth left on 30 MHz. I admit that my
scope shows a little more than ground potential at the integrator
input, still obviously marginally better than the passive capacitor
alone. Wider sampling pulses of 180 degree further improve the
situation compared to the 90 degree case. Considering also the low
saturation levels of the AK5394A and differential inputs, not so much
gain is needed.

73, Ahti OH2RZ