[hpsdr] An high dynamic QSD front-end

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 01:22:39 PST 2007

As requested by several people, I attach my latest schematic of the
180 degree ISD. This is a circuit that does not need the broadband
input transformer. The supply voltages suggested are not suitable for
the Odyssey project. You are free to modify as needed.

Another diagram with the input transformer will come with the next message.

73, Ahti OH2RZ