[hpsdr] New entry in the (almost) SDR arena

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Fri Jan 19 15:34:44 PST 2007

Phil,

   sure, I wasn't saying that that is a technological breakthrough... I wanted just to pin point that between the QSD
style of SDRs and the SDR-14 or Mercury style, you can have an intermediate step that can offer a no-image solution at a
cost less than that of e.g. the Mercury, though higher than the QSD approach.
The more choices you have, the better...

73  Alberto  I2PHD