[hpsdr] stand alone control.

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 12 05:53:25 PDT 2007

My poor 1 gig machine is dogging big time to keep up so you really need a good computer for the J/O to run full out. I was using it the other night and looked around. My RA6830 runs at about 50 watts while my computer has a 200 watt power supply then front end then power to atlas. It would be cool to have a way to offload the heavy lifting so the computer was just a display and maybe control interface. Electric Co wants another 4% this year. It keeps the shack warmer in the winter though. fc