[hpsdr] VAC with Janus

Chris Gerber chris.gerber at swissonline.ch
Mon Jul 9 00:12:27 PDT 2007

Hi Hank

I have here VAC 4.03 and the new 1.91 versionworking very well with Mixw
2.18 and Multipsk
Newest test version I have seen no difference in setting it up to the
Delta M44 it works great,
unless Multipsk still has a problem as its sometime freezing the
waterfall section and stopping
the reception, but Mixw is perfect.

73 Chris HB9BDM