[hpsdr] A/J/O-SDR1k, Beta 1.9.1 SVN:1320 Feedback

hartfuss hartfuss at ipp.mpg.de
Wed Jul 11 05:53:31 PDT 2007

Richard,
start with a new empty folder and download once again the whole software
from the repository browser
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/trunk/bin/Release
and you will get it.
You can download it also from KD5TFD's homepage
http://www.tracey.org/wjt/temp/libusb-ddk.zip
what I did when I installed for the first time.
I run A/J/O with SDR-1000 and Beta 1.9.1 SVN 1326 without any error
messages (and great fun!).
73, Hans, DL2MDQ.