[Hpsdr] Call for Comments - ALEX

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:33:51 PDT 2007

Hi Chris, Graham, Phil, All

I agree with Chris that a separate (sub-)enclosure would probably be better
wrt. shielding.
Or two (three) compartments, separating TX and RX (Control logic)

I don't think the shielding of aluminum is "High Performance" for EMI/HF
signals, at least not for the magnetic field part of it.

Wouldn't a steel enclosure (or any other (soft-)magnetic material) be
better?

73's,

Henry.