[hpsdr] [Hpsdr] Call for Comments - ALEX

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:48:44 PDT 2007

Hi Chris, Ray, All,

Very interesting data Ray!

Never I have dug this deep into the physical and theoretical aspects of
shielding, I only saw different applications of aluminum and steel for
shielding in pro communications equipment. One thing I noticed was indeed
the use of always much thicker shielding thickness in case of aluminum and I
wondered why.

Now I do know why! (A little more.....)
Thank you for your explanation and information!

73's,

Henry.