[hpsdr] Problems bringing up Janus/Ozy

Thompson_Peter at emc.com Thompson_Peter at emc.com
Fri Jun 1 04:16:55 PDT 2007

David,

I had a similar experience.  If I remember correctly, I think I
eventually went ahead and did the USB driver install again, rather than
ignore the wizard (even though I had already done a successful upgrade)
and I think that got past all the nasty initozy errors.  Now that I
think about it, my earlier assumption that the errors I got related to
not having the SDR-1000 powered-on was probably incorrect.  I verified
last night that with only atlas powered up (not SDR-1K) that initozy
succeeds.

Note that I sometimes see (and I think others have reported) maybe one
"cannot read instruction at address xxx" type of error but this does not
seem to be fatal.

I put the USB related errors down to WinXP's confusion about the driver
state.

Pete, N3EVL

I2C