[hpsdr] Bare Board people

Jason Hitesman jason at hitesman.com
Fri Jun 1 15:46:13 PDT 2007

Well on tuesday I went ahead and used my order page to order my Janus parts.

The digi-key parts arrived yesterday and it looks like that list is
100% good to go so far.

The Mouser parts arrived today and it looks like I have a few minor
corrections - a few of the customer part numbers are missing and D1
while listed in it's description as BAT54 twice...was actually listed
as mouser 512-BAT54A instead of 512-BAT54.  It's easy to change on the
page before you submit and I'll have the default value fixed sometime
tonight.  But if you already ordered you may want to watch out for
that as the two parts have different   pin assignments.

I'm still waiting on my LT1128's and DS2431 so I don't know if I'll
start building this weekend or not  I've done things with lots of
parts and things with little parts...but this many little parts is a
bit more than I've done on one board before so I'm in no hurry to
finish quick.

----
Jason Hitesman
N8INJ