[hpsdr] softrock txrx

Kurt Loken ae6uj at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 10:20:43 PDT 2007

Hello All,

I received my Atlas/Ozy/Janus boards yesterday in MN.
Time to get the soldering iron warmed up.

I expect their are quite a few folks out there
planning on using the A/O/J boards with softrocks.  I
have softrock txrx 6.2 kits for 30/40 and 80 ordered.

I would be curious to know if anyone is documenting
their experience with the txrx 6.1.  How about a
bug/gotcha list...anyone compiling one of those yet?
I would also be interested in hearing how you are
amplifying your signal.  I'm still debating that one.

Regards,

Kurt - ae6uj