[hpsdr] Power Supply

Gordon & Lois Duff glduff at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 5 14:36:06 PDT 2007

I have seen the Pico PSU power supply plugged into the Atlas board with
Janus and Ozy.  This supply seems to be running close to its limits for
theses two boards for the -12v requirement - I saw someplace that Janus &
Ozy need about 70ma at -12v and the Pico is rated at 100ma.  If other boards
are going to require -12v as well, then the Pico is not a good choice.  Can
anyone help me out here?

Gordon, KA2NLM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM