[hpsdr] crystal Oscillators

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 14 17:26:24 PDT 2007

Most crystals flip over at about 30 degrees C meaning above and below that temperature the frequency will go down. Heating or cooling has the same effect on either side of the slope.
  I prefer the option to use my own VCXO having a few. This would allow the user to upgrade if desired.
  My USB2 card is in the mail and breadboard almost built so hope to power up some time next week and join in the fun. I'm mounting a couple linear power supplies and Atlas on a plate until I decide how I want the final package. Frank WA1GFZ