[hpsdr] PowerSDR additional panel info?

Kevin M0KHZ m0khz at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 22:52:30 PDT 2007

Thanks Bill
It's beginning to make sense!
73's
Kevin

-------Original Message-------

From: Bill Tracey
Date: 05/06/2007 04:25:56
To: Kevin M0KHZ;  hpsdr at hpsdr.org
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] PowerSDR additional panel info?

The additional controls/display on the bottom are:

DDS Lock allows you to lock the DDS at it current point, essentially
making your SDR 1000 pretend it is a SoftRock.  DDS shows what the
DDS is set to and DttSP Osc shows what the SW oscillator in DttSP is set to.

The remaining fields were used to debug the Ozy/Janus - PowerSDR
code.  The fields are:

C0-4 out and in show the outbound and inbound Control bytes -- there
are 5 control bytes in each frame, this shows them (on a sampled basis)
C0 is just a binary decode of the 0th control byte
SL, SG, and NOKS are counters for SyncLost, SyncGained, and
NotOKtoSend conditions.

The Sync field shows whether or  not PowerSDR is currently
maintaining sync with Ozy/Janus.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)