[hpsdr] Frequency Tuning Speed

N3WT n3wt at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 04:44:04 PDT 2007

Thank you Bill.

Yes, the tuning speed response is normal now.  Thank you for the quick
response.

Although much faster, the turn around time for CW break-in is still slower,
half of first dit is clipped.  With the parallel line  control not via Ozy,
the break in CW is not clipped even using the older version 1.6 of PowerSDR.
Probably same issue for VOX, which I have not tested.

When Ozy/Janus control is available with the latest SVN-X, I think this
turn around time on CW break-in will be resolved.

Thanks again Bill.

John, N3WT