[hpsdr] Demeter = HPSDR power supply(?)

Kurt Loken ae6uj at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 23:07:23 PDT 2007

I just finished soldering my Atlas board together, and
I was found myself wondering about Mike's comments
below about what cards go into the system and which
ones you might have to choose to leave out.  Seems
things are going to get tight pretty quick.

So will their need to be a super Atlas that adds more
slots down the road?  Won't Horton replace Mercury but
also require Janus? How about Sasquatch...where would
that go in the system Mike lists out below?

Can one of the current Atlas slots be used to
piggyback to another Atlas-like board to add more slot
capacity?

Regards,

Kurt - ae6uj