[hpsdr] [OT] TAPR byte blaster clone kit?

Steven Bible n7hpr at tapr.org
Sun Jun 17 14:34:53 PDT 2007

Hi Ramakrishanan,

Yes, we are looking into it.  It would be a clone of the ByteBlaster MV, the
same schematic published in the data sheet of the BB-MV.  Take a look at:

    http://www.amelek.gda.pl/avr/uisp/dsbytemv.pdf

The ByteBlasterMV is a parallel port based programmer.

I am now seeing several USB clones.  If you would like a USB programmer,
take a look at the Sunshine-Blaster on:

    http://www.amboy.com/

- Steve N7HPR