[hpsdr] HamSDR

Gordon & Lois Duff glduff at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 18 14:53:41 PDT 2007

I heard from Dale.  Somehow, my email to him didn't make it.

The reason I didn't get a response to the "forgot my password" request was
because I never provided an email address when I registered.

The reason the site is running slow is because of the downloads of the
Dayton material.

Thanks to Dale for his work on the site.  I, for one, really appreciate all
the work that goes into managing sites that support us (this site included).

Gordon, KA2NLM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:23 AM