[hpsdr] Janus/Ozy etc parts list

Jason Hitesman jason at hitesman.com
Tue Jun 19 19:16:51 PDT 2007

I put the order helper up for Janus.  It's at
http://yumaduners.com/jth_upload/hpsdr/ I still have to find 2 caps
that I had bad part numbers for.

I looked at doing one for ozy...but it didn't really help much.  The
stock all Digikey parts list didn't have many parts that would benefit
by ordering from Mouser instead...and there was still no way to bring
the cost low enough for me to justify building my own vs. buying it
pre-assembled.

If there's interest in a similar page for Ozy (or any other board)
please let me know as I'm more than willing to do more of them (in
fact I registered a domain where I can start collecting them if I put
together the backend I've been thinking about) - I just don't need
them like I did for Janus.

The official parts lists for Janus and Ozy are both available on their
respective wiki pages.  Last time I checked Mouser even has XO1
available at a good price in single quantities.  The LT1128's for
Janus took over a week before they were even shipped.  So order them
now.  I'm also still waiting on the DS2431P I ordered as a sample from
Dallas since everyone else was out of them.  Guess Dallas is out of
them too.

If you use the page let me know if you have any updates on parts
availability, I'll add them to the page.