[hpsdr] A new entry in the direct-sampling SDR field

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Wed Jun 20 07:18:36 PDT 2007

Leon wrote:

> 'Pretty' and 'quite' are mutually exclusive in this conext, IMO. 'Quite
> good' is less good than 'pretty good'. 8-)
>
> 73, Leon

  Leon,

    thanks. One thing is to learn the grammar, the syntax, etc. and a completely different (and much more difficult)
thing is to really master all the subtleties and the different shadings in the meaning that the natives did learn in the
course of their lives, since  when born.... That's why English written by a foreigner (me included) sounds sometimes so
funny,

73  Alberto  I2PHD