[hpsdr] 4 watts out w/ 0 mic gain

john_eckert at agilent.com john_eckert at agilent.com
Fri Jun 29 06:27:25 PDT 2007

In SSB the TX from Janus is at 0Hz, plug your headphones into the IQ out
and take a listen. Maybe you will hear a hum, carrier, noise or one channel
is much louder than the other indicating IQ imbalance.  Oh yea, on CW you
should hear a tone equal to your CW pitch setting.

I'm assumming you did the 'Transmit Rejection' cal with Janus.  The values
will be different than those from your sound card.

You can also put the display in scope and phase modes to look at the TX signal.

73,
k2ox