[hpsdr] PowerSDR for AJO?

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sat Jun 30 09:49:01 PDT 2007

I am currently in the process of merging the J/O changes into the
SDR-X PowerSDR line at Flex.   My changes managed to hose up some
folks using the SVN SDR-X line hence the discussion on theFLex
list.  At this time I've not completed the merge, so I've not
announced anything here.  Once I have the merge completed and the
code is ready for others I'll post here.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)