[hpsdr] (no subject)

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 06:06:01 PST 2007

Folks

Every week on Saturday at 0300 we have a Teamspeak VOiP forum, which is
pretty much an informal gathering of folks interested in topics SDR related.
Originally it was set up to discuss topics involving FlexRadio SDR-1000,
however, over time it has become more generalized discussions and chit chat.
We usually have 20 to 30 folks participating or listening. Recently Dan -
N4XWE has been moderator. Mike - AA8K and I have pretty much always posted
the recorded audio from the sessions in the Teamspeak folder on the
hamsdr.com website.

Three people who have been there every week from the start of Teamspeak
Saturday Forum have been Phil - VK6APH and Bill - KD5TFD, as well as Eric -
AA4SW. They give verbal updates on their progress on Janus and Ozy and other
things HPSDR related in an easygoing and sometime humorous way. Since the
timing is somewhat inconvenient for Phil Covington - N8VB and Lyle - KK7P,
Phil usually reports their contributions as well. Phil and Bill are a tome
of knowledge and answer questions HPSDR related in a way that anyone can
understand. Recently, Scotty - WA2DFI has been giving updates on the
progress of the TAPR manufacturing project for Janus and Ozy.

Teamspeak client is free and is really easy to set up in Windows - Linux-
and I believe now MacOS. If you have a inexpensive mic, you can join the
conference, and if not you can just listen in.

Here is the audio from last night's forum:

 <http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=515>
http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=515

Thanks

Eric - AA4SW