[hpsdr] 2007/Mar/17 Flex Radio Teamspeak audio - Re-uploaded

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Sat Mar 17 19:03:36 PDT 2007

OPPS - my file names were so long that the .zip extension
was truncated.  I have uploaded the .zip folders with
shorter file names.

Thanks to AA5J and AE5K for spotting this.

The 2007/March/17 Flex Radio Teamspeak audio is available at:

< http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx >

Please note that it is split into the formal session and
the open mic session for your preference.

The open mic folder also has a text file copy of the text
comments and URLs posted during TeamSpeak.

Note:  the other recording by AA4SW is of the FPGA Channel
(HPSDR) during the concurrent Flex Radio TeamSpeak session.

Mike - AA8K