[hpsdr] Not-HPSDR (maybe) - I7SWX 2T H-Mode Mixer - update

Giancarlo Moda i7swx at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 02:53:10 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I am sorry my message missed the info regarding where
the file has been uploaded.

Here it is: http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx

Sorry for the confusion I may have created.

73

Gian
I7SWX

[hpsdr] Not-HPSDR (maybe) - I7SWX 2T H-Mode Mixer
Giancarlo Moda i7swx at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 05:26:50 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I have received several enquiries by members regarding
the I7SWX 2 Transformer H-Mode Mixer.

Yesterday I have uploaded the Note in English
regarding this simplified mixer, vs the original G3SBI
using 3 commercial transformers; this note reports the
74AC86 squarer.

73

Gian
I7SWX