[hpsdr] Ozy and Janus Production Status, Mar 28th

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Thu Mar 29 00:20:30 PDT 2007

Here is the status of Ozy and Janus production boards.  This schedule is an
ESTIMATE, so please bear with us.  We are working to get them to you as
soon as we possibly can.

Ozy assembly is in progress right now. First board came off the line today.

Ozy testing will commence as soon we have quantities of production boards.

Your friendly all-volunteer testing team estimates about two weeks to
complete testing of the Ozy boards (around mid-April).

We are still awaiting one component for Janus; it is due to arrive next week.

Janus build to start week of April 16th. It will take about 2 weeks.

Your friendly but tired all-volunteer testing team will then begin testing
Janus boards.  They estimate about two weeks to complete Janus testing,
depending on how tired they are.

HPSDR orders which do not include assembled units are scheduled to start
shipping in approximately 10 days.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI