[hpsdr] Pandora- Just a thought....

Ben Hall kd5byb at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 1 16:41:59 PST 2007

Hi Cliff and gang,

Wow, another excellent idea.  I had started thinking along those lines -
IE: a front panel that would be half Atlas slots and half room for user
modification, but had not thought to split them up!

Very interesting!

And I think this dovetails well with Eric's thoughts - Eric's subchassis
idea could morph into being one side of this larger chassis...

--
Thanks and 73,
Ben, KD5BYB