[hpsdr] Need help on deciding what exactly to order

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Mar 1 20:18:13 PST 2007

I've not talked to the folks at Flex about this, so take it for what
it is worth.  My hope would be to merge the Janus/Ozy changes into
the mainline Flex distribution once it's done   and has some mileage
with folks so we know that it is good.

For the time being, I'm working in an independent tree in the HPSDR svn.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)