[hpsdr] Bare Board people

Christopher T. Day CTDay at LBL.Gov
Thu Mar 1 22:18:13 PST 2007

Actually, this one is a little better as it has the corrected resistors
for the PWM filters. Also, this has the ultra low noise op amps; these
are much cheaper if ordered directly from Linear Technologies.

	Chris - AE6VK

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Hitesman [mailto:jason at hitesman.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 10:07 PM
To: hpsdr at hpsdr.org
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Bare Board people

Since I already heard from a few people who are interested I'm
cautiously optimistic that there may be enough interest in this.

So in case anyone wants to play with what I put together I whipped up
a quick tgz of the CSV files and the PHP scripts:

http://yumaduners.com/jth_upload/hpsdr/janus.tgz

The scripts are ugly, mostly uncommented, and fairly untested...I just
tossed them together to see how viable this would be and wasn't really
worried about writing good code ;)

The CSV files are probably a little confusing but if you look in the
janus_bom_large.html file there's some comments near the top that
should help decipher what col is what in them.

So if anyone wanted to give a try at slipping in some alternate
parts/quantities, attempting the Ozy bom, or starting to put together
a version for mouser hopefully this will help.
HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at hpsdr.org