[hpsdr] Correction to (No Subject) Teamspeak

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Sat Mar 3 08:13:15 PST 2007

Eric Ellison wrote, On 03/03/2007 09:44 AM:

> Correction: Saturday Teamspeak Forum (Friday evening for US folks) is
> 0200. Translates to 9:00 EST. We don't adjust for DST which comes
> earlier in the US this year.

I've also made the correction to the HPSDR web page (which has been
wrong for quite some time) and added a little time translation table at
the end of the "Teamspeak" page for those of us in the U.S. who are
time-zone-challenged.

Details on how to get on Teamspeak are also found on this page (or at
least links to the info):

http://hpsdr.org/teamspeak.html

Thanks Eric for sponsoring Teamspeak for all of us!

Don AE5K