[hpsdr] Simple DSP RX project

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:21:01 PST 2007

On 3/3/07, Graeme Zimmer <gzimmer at wideband.net.au> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> For those who are interested in an ultra simple DSP Receiver, please visit
> my pages at
> http://members.wideband.net.au/gzimmer/DSP_Rx/SimpleRX.html
>

> Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks for posting the information on your receiver!  The Wavefront
chips are very interesting, especially the audio DSP chip.  I've
downloaded the datasheets and I'm looking through them now.  It looks
like you can purchase chips in single quantities directly from them?

Very interesting project overall.  The transmitter you are working on
is interesting too.

73 Phil N8VB