[hpsdr] Nano-ITX

Darrell Bellerive va7to at yahoo.ca
Sun Mar 4 07:33:52 PST 2007

On March 3, 2007 11:29 pm, ZPO wrote:
> I think if I was running a
> distributed setup with the dttsp work on the nano/mini-itx and the UI
> on another system, one of the lower-end/speed boards would work fine.
> I'm not ready to take that big an experiment jump yet though. hihi....

Running a nano/mini-itx system as an X-Window server over a gigabit ethernet
connection is something I've been thinking about for a while. The user
station would then be small and quiet. The main computer, which wouldn't
require monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc., could then be located out
of the way where the fan noise and size are less intrusive.

--
Darrell Bellerive
Amateur Radio Stations VA7TO and VE7CLA