[hpsdr] Another lot of PCR-100 radios available

kd5nwa kd5nwa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 4 11:49:37 PST 2007

User and service manuals, and three versions of the software
including the original Icom software with a patch to make it work on
a XP system. There is also a Palm Pilot version of the software
including source so one can see how to talk to the radio, the
commands are a variation on the PCR1000 commands.

The TalkPCR software is there along with a patch to make it not time
out. The owner released it to the public did not release a new
version, now there is version 3.0 available but it's not a complete
install, you install V2.4, you run the crack, then you copy V3.0 to
the install directory.

See the link below

<  URL:http://www.hpsdr.com/Public/Radios/pcr-100/  >