[hpsdr] Status Update - Ozy control of SDR 1000

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Mar 5 16:05:06 PST 2007

I suspect I will add 100 watt support sometime in the future. At the
moment I don't have the 100 watt amp installed in any of my SDR 1K's
(I do have the add on kit in the parts bin) so I'd need to take a day
or so to install that and make sure it is working fine before going
off and adding support to the FX2 code.   The more pressing thing for
me to work on at this instant is to pull together a test program for
Scotty and company so they can validate the boards coming of the line
are ready for consumption.    We'll be in deep doo doo if we don't
have some sort of test program for these boards once they start
popping off the line.

Net is yes - I plan to do the 100 watt support, sometime after the
test program gets done.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)

PS - I'd not be hurt if someone else wants to take a run at adding
the 100 watt support!