[hpsdr] Pandora's Box

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Wed Mar 7 05:50:41 PST 2007

Eric,

I apologize for not updating the Gibraltar page lately. The design is based
on my commercial product and I'm not at all satisfied with the performance
of this design just now. I am trying to make two changes to the design that
will make it more appropriate for the HPSDR group and my customers. These
changes will be incorporated and published soon.

I am also stuck as I try to change from my old schematic capture program,
CIRCAD, to one of the new AMSAT-supplied programs, OrCAD or PADS.  The
learning curve is very high and I need some "quiet time" to figure out which
of these I want to use and get to know it well.  That "quiet time" is very
hard to come by lately.

Rick
W2GPS
AMSAT LM2232