[hpsdr] Teamspeak Tonight

Tony Langdon vk3jed at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:12:11 PST 2007

At 10:00 AM 3/10/2007, Eric Ellison wrote:

>Guys
>
>Just a reminder we have Sat 0200 (Friday night
>USA) sessions. Dan – N4XWE has been doing a
>great job moderating and has a Linux group
>meeting every Fri (0200) (Thurs nite USA)
>
>Phil – VK6APH and Bill – KD5TFD are there almost
>all the time and give great updates on the HPSDR
>work they and other developers are doing. They
>often discuss design and software/firmware and invite ideas.

Id it going to be all hams?  I might be working
on my antennas and need to listen via radio
(Echolink would be a nice medium).  Must install
Teamspeak, so I can try and monitor.  If it's all
hams I can rig something up to be able to listen
beyond the range of the WLAN (and battery capacity of the laptop :) ).

>Come Join us even if just to listen in.

I hope to, will have to install Teamspeak. :)

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com