[hpsdr] eithernet control?

ceriel at gmail.com ceriel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:57:39 PST 2007

Message: 10
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:18:12 -0600
From: Ray J <ray at w9ray.org>
Subject: [hpsdr] eithernet control?
To: hpsdr at hpsdr.org

>have people seen the adds for the Ten-Tec Omni 7...?

>Is someone planning on designing a module for full stand-alone Ethernet
>control of the hpsdr package?

>Come on...   someone needs another project...    :-)

>W9RAY
>Ray J

There's the guy who made this;
http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~ptdeboer/ham/sdr/

I tried contacting him some days ago, but apparently he doesn't check
the address I sent to. Need to try his other one.

The reason I tried to contact him is because I'm trying to do
something similar myself with Gigabit Ethernet, and the USRP of GNU
Radio might come in a version with Ethernet later this year too, which
is where I originally got the idea from.

I'm maintaining a blog about my thoughts on my own project here;
http://gnurillasdr.blogspot.com/

And GNU Radio is here;
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/index.html

--