[hpsdr] Ozy with Gb Ethernet

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:05:47 PST 2007

Warren

Keep the enthusiasm! I'ts great! Yep, I keep looking for some Verilog in the
guy's thesis, but no luck. I figured the core would be licensed! Lotsa
interesting fodder for learnin' here.. Let's me know I'm still alive, and
the grey matter is still working. I can be an annoyance, but never a
'flatliner until you take the keyboard away from me!. Google and the
Internet keeps me up to date with  my doctors, drives em crazy! What a life!
100 mbs should be sufficient in this go of HPSDR. Probably 10, but hey let
shoot for at least one step up on the ladder!

Keep dem cards and letters comin'!

Eric - AA4SW

  _____