[hpsdr] Ozy with Gb Ethernet

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:30:01 PST 2007

Ray

I like your call! Was it 'standard FCC issue'? Naw, that would somewhat like
my best friend in Dalton GA. winning the lottery!

Tower is one thing! Internet is another! Lotsa fun stuff there! Compression
of I/Q and control is the answer, but it only takes 10 mbs to do that! I
love GB, and we now have Warren working on it!

Thanks
Eric - AA4SW